Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to Walking Through my Len's Eye

Welcome to Walking Through my Len's Eye. I love to walk and enjoy taking pictures. Combining the two just seemed natural. Today while walking in Plymouth, Michigan I was inspired to post some of the pictures I took along the way while walking. I am a member of the Washtenaw Wanderers which is a American Volksporting club. My husband and I are in the process of walking all 50 states and capitals. We are about half ways through walking the 50 states. I believe my walking journeys allow me to see the world through a different lens, than traveling in a car. Each time I walk I see something new. Carrying a large camera also helps you see different things and serves as an interesting conversation starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment